Shipping & Returns
Shipping is priced according to location and is detailed at the checkout stage. If you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some garments, namely from the ‘We Are Here’ collection are print on demand where we use a sister company to print the illustration on the garment. This can take up to two weeks so please bear this in mind when ordering.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
- We aim to deliver high quality items in a timely manner. If you are unsatisfied with our service for any reason, we accept the return of unused items subject to the following criteria:
- Items must be in their original unused, unsoiled condition.
- Items must be sent in their original packaging with the swing tag/s attached.
- Tania Swift Ltd does not take responsibility for damage that occurs during the return process. Please ensure that the goods are well protected when returned to us within 14 days from the date of delivery to be eligible for refund or exchange.
- Returns are to be sent with a completed Tania Swift returns form to the named address.
- Tania Swift Ltd is not able to accept responsibility for returns lost in transit and therefore we recommend all returns are sent by registered post. It is advisable to obtain a proof of posting certificate if using the Post Office and arrange the necessary compensatory cover for the items.
- Once we have taken receipt of your return we aim to process the Exchange or Refund within 7 working days.
- If you require an exchange of a faulty item and we have stock available, a replacement will be sent out.
- We are only able to refund the debit / credit card, on which the original purchase was made.
- Once we receive, process and accept your return, you will be sent an e-mail confirming your refund.
- Please note that the funds may take up to ten working days to appear in your account dependent on your bank’s policy.